WHAT THE DEBATES TAUGHT ME!

Posted in ,

McCain's Quote Of The Night - "What Obama Fails To Understand"
What I Heard - "War War Blah Blah Blah War"
What We Learned

Photobucket


Obama's Quote Of The Night - "John Your Right"
What I Heard - " This Old Man Be lying"
What We Learned

Photobucket

This entry was posted on 8:25 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 Schitzos Talking

This comment has been removed by the author.

That is the true outcome of the debates.

Kellsfetish.com

LMAO@ "I won't change shit". Somebody put that Barack Obama one on my myspace page.

...That was a memorable and compealing speech given from Obama (on the debate also...words of knowledge)that night. Time for change with purpose.
Ready for the Biden and Palin debate tonight @ 9? I am.
anothergoodthought.blogspot.com

Post a Comment