Battle Of The Kicks + I'll Sell My Sister For These Shoes

Posted in

I have an infatuation with sneakers that will never end.

WHICH NIKE HOUNDSTOOTH'S DO YOU LIKE MOST???

Exhibit A

Airmax 95's

I Think These come in a pack along with the airmax 90/360's)

Exhibit B

Dunk Hi Premium Houndstooth


I Dont really Wear Dunks like that because everybody and their mother does and i have recently fallen in love with Blazers and their new styles and Nike Vandals have always had a special place in my heart. But AIRMAX 95's 90's (some) 360's will never get old. Those are classic sneakers to me while some people prefer Dunks and SB dunks. Which one do you guys like the most?


Im Kind Of Upset That I Cant Get My Hands On These Bad Girls:

Marc Jacob x KAWS mouse flats

This entry was posted on 12:18 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 Schitzos Talking

ok can i pick both????? im a sneaker chick all day..my sister passed the legacy down to me and in about a year im handin it down to my niece even tho sneakers will always be apart of me. i guess if i absolutely HAVE to pick i'd pick the dunks..i love the air maxs though. i have like 3 pairs of air max 90s..get em both lol

# 1. GREAT POST
# 2. AVID SNEAKER HEAD SINCE 1999, BUT GOING HARD SINCE 2002.
# 3. AIR MAX 90,95,97'S ALL DAY EVERYDAY IN MY CLOSET. RECENTLY I'VE BEEN ON JORDAN THING, BUT IM PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO THAT. ALSO RECENTLY DUNK HI'S & NIKE SB'S.

# 4. IF UR IN TOWN, DUNKXCHANGE* (ANOTHER VERSION OF SNEAKER PIMPS) WILL BE IN NYC THIS SUNDAY 12/14 @ CLUB MADISON. PHOTO BY: TECHIE.

TECHIE

I LIKE THE FIRST PAIR(AIRMAX 95'S)...LOVE THAT COLOR!

I don't wear kicks. But exhibit b is the best!!!! I think I might get those though. & exhibit c is absolutely horrendous my dear.

I gotta go with the Dunks, those Golds are meaaaan

Air Max 95's are ill too but I like the color scheme on the Gold Dunks more

Yeahhh i love Airmax's too .. they even have them houndstooth's in the Airmax 90's

i think i might like those better
i cant wait to get back to NY and shop for my feet LOL

@ Lynette ...i think you have a fever. Kaws is the bomb and marc jacobs is as well and so are those mouse flats....

@ dom yeah i like the golden colored jumps too i dont think i would wear them tho.

@Techie i'll definitely head down there

@Malcolm Maximillion I Agree i dont think i want them damn dunks LOL

@Ray Ray I might pass the knowledge down but i wont give up on sneakers. my grandmother still wears her fly kicks so i know i aint giving it up LOL. Plus my niece is 1 and her kick game is already fierce i buy her what i buy myself if they have it in baby sizes

I'll take the dunks. That understated shit is for rich people.

Post a Comment