The Rainbow Game (Are You Serious?)

Posted in


Children have become more and more sexually active in the past year at earlier ages. They have even started sexually driven games such as the bracelet game. If you remember the bracelet game it was a game where young girls (And sometimes boys depending on what school it was) would wear different color bracelets and each color represented a certain sexual act that had to be performed.

For Example: Black Bracelet = Sex/ Green = Oral sex.

Now there have been reports that children are participating in something called the Rainbow Game. (I've heard of it on AUM's Campus but not ASU).

The Rainbow Game is a game where 1 boy (or some) basically gets head from a group of girls wearing different color lipsticks. The girls are competing to see who can stuff more dick in their mouths i guess. The different color lipsticks leave different colors on the guys penis.

So this is what its come to? I swear im not having kids.

ANYWAY. Speaking to some young people in elementary school i hear it's a myth.

SO NOW I ASK! Are people (Like Oprah) tapping into every parent's worse nightmare and publicizing myths causing already sexually curious children to play games that they may not have even heard of until they saw it on Oprah or 20/20 dateline, or heard their parent ask them about, because Oprah said to talk to your children?


ANYWAY
I was googling "Rainbow Party" and "The Rainbow Game" and it led me to the Urban dictionary. here are some of the entries in the dictionary that are simply hilarious:


Supposedly a party where each girl wheres different shades of lipstick and go to a party and suck guys dicks so the dicks are like rainbows when its over. But really, the stupid bitch Oprah made up the word cause she is a dumbass and hates children..
Oprah: Make sure ur children dont go to rainbow parties.
Parent: whats a rainbow party?
Oprah: something i made up to get your children in trouble for absolutly no reason..
Parent: That sounds pretty mean but since your like a god and all i have to listen to you.
Oprah: i want to eat your babies.


LMAO wait im not done yet:

A word that was made up by Oprah in order to lure parents to be overly cautious for absolutely no reason.
Oprah: "Your daughter is a slut, she goes to rainbow parties, so lock her in a stone cell for the rest of her life, because I'm Oprah and I know everything!"


Seemingly, Oprah has pissed off alot of children.

The thing that causes an outbreak of herpes among the freshman class at Kapaun Mt. Carmel in Wichita.
Those girls, after the rainbow party was finished, noticed small sores on their lips.


This one almost made me choke (Pause....)

"Lisa was the best at the rainbow party--crimson always beats red and blue!"


Lisa Is Clearly The Shit LMAO

This entry was posted on 10:48 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 Schitzos Talking

"A word that was made up by Oprah in order to lure parents to be overly cautious for absolutely no reason.
Oprah: "Your daughter is a slut, she goes to rainbow parties, so lock her in a stone cell for the rest of her life, because I'm Oprah and I know everything!"<----
________^-^-^-----------------flatlinesssssssssssssssssssss!!!! i will bust Jah'mir's ass if he comes home talkin bout ma... my ding dong rainbow brite lmao

OMFGGGGGG PRO!!!! Lmao that shit had me dying
"I will bust jah'mir's ass if he come home talking about ma.. my ding dong is rainbow brite"

you already know thats how the shit would go down...a bitch would be in her bathrobe making salami and egg sandwiches *don't judge me* when the kid would scream from behind the bathroom door... id be like..."jah, you ok!" then he'd be like mommy why my tweeter looking like lucky charms *snickers*

I have heard of this but I didn't think it actually happened. Guess I was wrong. That's CRAZY.....

lol .. you went in on oprah ..
but the part where i agree wit u is "because im oprah and im like a God"

wtf..i've never heard of no shit like this..
i dont think it was around when i was coming up..atleast we sure as hell didnt worry about shit like this...im over here typin and gettin mad..lol let me just calm down but this is ridiculous..
im glad i have no younger sisters..but then again im scared to have kids cuz when that time come aint no tellin what will be the new "rainbow party"

Well, I grew up in a middle school where girls got trained and slobbed knobs in the bathroom on the regular, so even if this was true, I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm definitely going to try to get my son to go to one of those if they do exist. Not until he's 13, though.

wow i never even heard about this game. i would ask my lil sis about it but i dont want to put any ideas in her head so i'll just keep it to myself lol

Post a Comment